For wellness lifestyle - that actually fits your lifestyle, meet Kiki.
A holistic lifestyle advocate, educator, retreat & workshop host, journalist, and speaker. Join Kiki as she explores the latest and greatest in progressive wellness, including nutrition, movement, mindfulness, & spirituality, to discover hacks and insight to living your best life - EVER!
Areas of expertise include:
- Adaptogenic Herbs & CBD
- Nutritional Meal Planning and Recipe Development
- Mindfulness & Healing Modalities (Reiki, Colour Therapy, Crystal Meditation)
As Seen In...
- Adaptogens Workshop @ Neo Retreat, March 9th: https://www.universe.com/events/neo-retreat-tickets-toronto-4G09P1?fbclid=IwAR1Jj_c8zC3hjL4wkuBQgjL4DI5Ok5_e1lGu1BIlucKNKGLSWILAr5MhBxQ
- Adaptogens 101 @ The Big Carrot, March 21st: https://www.facebook.com/events/235752294029998/
- Host @ Retail Therapy, June 22nd: https://www.amindfulcollective.com/events
Peter’s House is a non-profit that offers quality, affordable, and long-term housing for autistic adults in Ontario, Canada.
Kiki knows first-hand that in order for any individual to reach their highest potential of wellness, they require an environment conducive to their health & happiness - alongside the support of their loved ones. Peter’s House aim is to enrich lives, create independence and lighten burdens by providing long-term housing suited to the highly individual needs of autistic adults.